Crossroads High School
An Education Alternative with Accelerated Instruction for the “At-Risk” Student
Crossroads is an alternative education program serving students in the Burleson ISD who are at-risk of not graduating from high school. Students who attend Crossroads High School have the opportunity to move towards graduation in an accelerated manner through non-traditional instructional methods.
- Crossroads is a fully TEA accredited high school. Two graduation ceremonies are held each school year.
- Crossroads High School is a “School of Choice”. Students are required to submit an application and participate in an interview process to be allowed to attend.
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from Crossroads High School each day.
- Crossroads school hours are different from the regular high school hours, but we follow the Burleson ISD calendar.
- Crossroads High School follows all BISD dress codes, policies, and procedures which can be found in the BISD Student and Parent Handbook.
- Once accepted to Crossroads High School, students are expected to graduate from Crossroads or find another avenue outside the BISD to complete their education.